Phan Thiet of the most beautiful beach in Vietnam. Mui Ne location around 20 km the city, Mui Ne attracts anyone by its pristine smooth beaches, golden sand dunes, fresh seafood, year round tropical climate and very friendly fishermen.
Takes about 04 hours more driving from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne (200 km), Mui Ne is indeed a seashore paradise nearby Ho Chi Minh City.
If departing from center of Ho chi minh , you can take train, bus, taxi or private car or limousine van.
Xem Tin Nhanh
By Private Thai Duong Limousine van
Private limousine van Thai Duong from Ho Chi Minh airport then going straight to Mui Ne, you can take only taxi or private car transfer. Taxi from Sai Gon to Mui Ne is not cheaper than private car, sometime more expensive so, transfer from Ho Chi Minh airport to Mui Ne consider nothing better than private car.
Private Car or Van Limousine Thai Duong
- Surcharge 5US$/car for late and/or early service from 17:00 to 6:00 Am next day
- Rate in US$ for per car, included driver, fuel, toll fees, mineral water & tissue on car.
- The rates may be changed without notice.
- Driver speaks mainly Vietnamese but on-phone assistance is available 24/7.
- All luxury drivers can speak English
- English Speaking driver are available upon request with surcharge.
There are two daily trains from Ho Chi Minh City to Phan Thiet and vice versa. The class carriages on the train are called “Golden Train” and also be only one of comfort, cleanness and spacious.
The other train belonging to Vietnam Railway, it is popular for local people, not really comfortable enough. Rate is from 6 US$ to 10 US$/way at Saigon Railway Station.
Golden train: SPT2 & SPT1
Vietnam Railway train: PT4 & PT3
Railway Station Information:
- Train mark SPT 2 & SPT1 operating everyday (Golden train)
- Train mark PT4 & PT3 operating only at weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
By Public Bus
There are hourly buses from Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne, cost around VND 220,000 (12US$) including service fee, just slightly less than the golden train.
All the bus company like Phương trang , Hanh cafa… Going to Phan Thiet leave from the corner of Pham Ngu Lao and De Tham in District 1,Ho Chi Minh City. Their offices are all near that corner. Just go to one of the offices and get a ticket for the date and time you wish to go. You can book in advance with us by mail for hotel delivering.
Kumho Samco Express,Phương Trang Bus or Thanh Buoi Bus
Thai Duong Limousine