Tan Son Nhat International Airport of Vietnam, is the largest airport in Vietnam. It is located 4 mi (6 km) north of the center (District 1) of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
Tan Son Nhat International Airport operates from two terminal buildings – Domestic Terminal 1 and International Terminal 2. The new international terminal opened in September 2007 with the capacity of 8 to 10 million passengers per year, giving the airport a total capacity of 15-17 million passengers per year .
Ho Chi Minh Airport pickup services by Thai Duong Limousine Van . Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon, is Vietnam’s largest city and also the economic center of Vietnam, accounting for a considerable portion of the country’s economy. The industries in the city include mining, construction, crude oil, agriculture, seafood processing, trade, finance, and tourism. One of the growing industries of particular importance is the hi-tech industry and the hi-tech parks which enable the city to strive towards becoming an outsourcing location for companies in other countries. In fact, Ho Chi Minh City is the city which receives the most foreign investment in Vietnam. Book your airport transfer for Ho Chi Minh City with Thai Duong Limousine Van for rent to get a reliable and professional driver service
- Service Including : Basic English speaking driver,all fuel and driver expense,all parking and airport fees,water,maps.
- Service Excluding: Accommodation, entrance fees, foods, tour guide, and other services not clear mention.
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone: (+84) 093 856 9 108 (Mr Jimmy )
- Zalo / WhatsApp free Call/ chat: (+84 ) 08 68 56 9 108
- Viber : (084) 093 277 9 703